Monday, May 9, 2016

Just BE.........



Do you ever allow yourself to ever just be?  Does that sound complicated to you? Do you even know how to just BE? When was the last time you lay in your hammock or the ground and watch the clouds float by?  Oh it sounds kiddish, you say.  I don't think so.  I have more fun just being more than the average person I know in my life.  I savor each day in my life like it's the last. I work in a profession that I see many breathe their last breath and some wished they had of done life differently and many are so satisfied and happy with their choices too.  Some are my age and some are younger and some are older.  I have that opportunity now to do life the way I was meant too. Simplistic and living my life to the fullest and in and through the Holy Spirit! Less is more! I love watching that little bird come to my window and say good morning! I love watching the air I breathe pick up that leaf and swirl it all around and float in the air.  How many of us are way too busy to even enjoy God's creation he has put before us?  I know I was there once upon a time, but I make room to just BE as I get older. I may act like a kid, but hey, I thoroughly enjoy my life and I really don't care what anyone thinks. If I want to dance under the stars or dance in the mall while a song comes over the radio or just sing hey, why not, it just may make someone else's day!  Really, it's not all about me, it's about impacting the world around me.  Let's face it we all can use a bit of encouragement and a new way of living instead of living as a victum! Why not live as a victor!! No matter what life throws our way, we can give Him the glory and Praise Him while the Storm is blowing and the waves are trying to knock us down.  He will pick us up again and again and be our everything during the good, bad and ugly!! Be blessed today and enjoy the video below! I Pray it encourages you today!!

This song I absolutely love is called " Oxygen"    He indeed is my every breath and I breath him out and breath him In!! I love it!!  I hope you feel encouraged today and know you are dearly loved by your Heavenly Father no matter what!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment