Sunday, June 11, 2017

Your Love Defends Me!

Thank you Lord that your love defends me!! God you are the strength of my Soul!!
When I feel like I am all alone, your love defends me!! You are my portion and my Salvation!  Thank you Jesus!! When the enemy tries to put those kind of lies in our heads that we are all alone, I say no more, that isn't truth, but a lie.  I know that one too well. Jesus turns ashes into beauty.  This building is good representation of cleaning us up and starting over again.  Only He can renew our mind, soul and spirit if we give him the power to do so. Thank you Jesus!! May you feel encouraged today as his love defends you and know that you are never alone my friend!  This video is lovely!!

Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

1 comment:

  1. So Beautiful.. I sang this song out with my heart and soul. I meant every word!! God Bless

    ReplyDelete