Friday, March 25, 2016

The Greatest Gift given to Us This Good Friday - His Son Jesus Dying on the Cross for Our Sins!!


My Favorite time of the Year! Easter Weekend!! It was over two thousand years ago that "Good Friday" that my Lord and Savior bore both yours and my sins on that Cross.  No, I sure didn't deserve it and every time I watch him being nailed too the cross in a movie or video it makes me feel very sad but full of hope and knowing that he took my sins on that cross anyway, so one day I could go to be in Heaven with him.   Now if that isn't down right exciting, what is?  That is if,  I so chose to accept the invitation of asking him to come reside into my heart.   Thank you my Savior for giving me that priceless free gift that no one would ever give me no matter how hard I searched I would never find it!  It didn't cost a thing and it was completely free.  Can you imagine that, FREE!!!  It's a choice I get to choose and I made that choice at they very young age of a tot.  Will you give your heart and soul to Jesus too?  What are you waiting for?  You have nothing to lose but to gain!  The Sinner's prayer is below if you so choose to receive Him in your heart! Reading it out loud would be beautiful!.  What a an exciting venture this very Special Easter Weekend of the year!!  You will be forever changed!! So are you ready to dedicate your heart too Him?  The angels rejoice each time someone gives their heart to Jesus!! It's a time of celebration! Jesus waits patiently whenever you are ready whether it be today or a year from now. He is patient like that you know. :)    "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!" 2 Cor 5:17 

SALVATION PRAYER

Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.
You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.
Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.
Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment