Sunday, April 17, 2016

I Have a Reason to Worship - Yes Even in the Desert!

Not sure where you are right now, but I am in a desert place and waiting to come out the other side!  Patience is a virtue and I have to say I'm trying to be as patient as I can be, but I have come too a point I'm quiet now after all the emotions that have run though me in the last 2 wks.  The word I have for that is "Spiritually Numb"!  It's funny when I looked up that word today the next 2 articles came up which really encouraged my heart a lot especially the article following this song.  I'm thinking wow, I'm on the right track and God must be doing something mightily in my life and I just have to wait this desert storm out and see what he has in store for his daughter and her family. I asked back in 2012 to go deeper and deeper I have been going and yes there has been pain but growth through it all.  May this song encourage you right where you are at today!! God Bless you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment