Thursday, April 7, 2016

I Love Mission work and Feeling I'm in a Season of doing Mission work in my own Province

I love getting in my van and driving and not knowing where I will end up.  Not knowing who God has in my path. Not knowing who will impact my life or I them that day.  A lot of times we think that we are ministering to others, but at the same time we are being ministered too.  God uses that person to grow us as well.  It's not a one sided conversation.  There are many times I have had such aw ha moments and think wow, now that was a divine appointment for sure! One minute I am doing one activity, but God directs me to another which was totally a divine appointment.   I love those!  I love this song and how Britt Nicole impacted so many by a drive to another community and even to the gas station! We just never know who God is going to put in our path that will give just a bit of a lift for the day not only to them, but ourselves!
I hope this song blesses you as much as it has blessed me over and over again over the years!
Don't be afraid to make that change today!

No comments:

Post a Comment