Friday, March 27, 2020

I Raise a Halleulujah in the Middle of the Storm!!!


It's time to raise a Hallelujah for everything the Holy Spirit has done for us!!!
It's all in the an attitude of Gratitude.
I would usher you to start a gratitude journal if you haven't yet during this time of isolation.
I take mine to work and on my breaks I write down daily things I'm thankful for.  I started one many years ago and love to look back with what the Holy Spirit has done for me with dates besides by entries.  It's a beautiful book of God's faithfulness and thankfulness to Him!

It's time people to raise a hallelujah and sing and dance with all your might!!!
God Bless you friend and you are not alone and He is your comforter and your peace.

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God , which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALl of them have awesome music and I had to listen again as it gives me encouragement! Your blogs are so beautiful, encouraging and the presence of the HS is filled in these blogs. Thank you Lori, you're amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete