Saturday, March 21, 2020

Trusting God in the Shakeable and Unshakable Times!



Sweet friend, know that you are loved and cherished and even though you have no control what is gong on around you, you do have a Savior that has complete control and he wants you to lean into Him and trust Him.  He knows the beginning and the end as He is the alpha and omega and He Loves you very much!!  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." 
Proverbs 3:5-6

May this video encourage your heart today.  The Holy Spirit showed me this video of Kari Jobe speaking back in 2012 and felt her message would encourage you all in these trying times.
It's been a long time since I have posted on my music blog and the Holy Spirit spoke to me today, that it was time to start again.
Encourage yourselves through music.  I am going to even step out to say, dance as the Holy Spirit leads you to dance and worship the Lord with gladness and shake anything off that is trying to shake you.  Fear and chaos comes from the enemy and peace and order come from the 
Holy Spirit.

AS you learn to embrace these times by spending more time with the Holy Spirit and your family, know that God has this whole situation and of course you.  Watch how much you will grow through all of this!!  You will be pleasantly surprised how much you will grow when you learn to trust him and not yourself or man kind.   
God Bless you my friends!  May the upcoming videos speak volumes to you as you lean into His everlasting arms!!
He loves you more than you will ever know!!



"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7


Remember, "God has not given you a spirit of fear, but of  Love, Power, and sound mind!! "
2 Timothy 1:7


" The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid?"  Psalm 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment