Sunday, March 22, 2020

My Greatest Weapon!!


Beautiful Song!!  Your presence Holy Spirit is my greatest weapon along with the word of God, pushing back the darkness, breaking every chain!!. 
Wow! This is so beautiful and truth and this song was just released this year!
May you feel encouraged today that you are set apart and not of this world.
Greater is He that is in you than He that is in this world!!!
1 John 4:4
As you read the Bible daily, "strength will rise in you and nothing formed against you will prosper!:Isaiah 54:4

You are a treasure daughter/son !! Know God has your best interest.  

I lift up my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from?  My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of Heaven and Earth. Indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
Psalm 121:1









No comments:

Post a Comment